Online Interactive Training Overview (OIT)
Productive Services represents Routsis Training - interactive range of training software, which allows your company to acquire a comprehensive, interactive training programme, available 24/7 to your staff. Download the full Online Training catalogue PDF, or CD-Rom Editions to browse through the options, or continue browsing through our site by clicking on the links below.
The training topics include raw materials understanding and behaviours, manufacturing technology (moulds, dies, production equipment), using manufacturing equipment, product quality, setting, defects and reasons, problem solving, World Class principles of quality, health, safety & housekeeping, maintenance, design, maths used by the plastics industry, etc., and all courses range from introductory to advanced.
More than 90 education and training institutions and over 2 000 companies in more than 35 countries worldwide use this software.
- Wide variety of courses offered
- Realistic, updated alternative to traditional training
- Available 24/7, wherever there is internet connectivity (can be arranged on request), and can train employees much faster than traditional training
- Effective and clear with interesting illustrations, text, audio, live footage, simulation exercises and examples.
- Less stressful methodology for the trainers and candidates
- It is a structured system with reports, monitoring and certification.
- Direct, face-to-face training can be incorporated on request
- Courses are completely customiseable, captivating, relevant and interactive
- Large number of candidates can be trained in a short time, even in different geographical locations
- Hard copies of all the training material is available for candidate’s later reference
- Easy to navigate & work through training material & achieve positive results
- Candidates can revise the training material at any time and as often as needed
- Enables staff to be trained at their own individual pace
- Enable training to be on-going on a 24/7 basis if required
- Train from your own chosen space
- Clarification available via whatsapp or skype
- Embraces modern and smarter training techniques
- Cost effective, more-so with increased numbers
- Empowers staff to feel more comfortable with computers & technology
- Effective training methodology helping candidates to retain knowledge and turn it into application
- Complete range of training materials available
- Training interactions are logged and are reportable
- Most training courses are accompanied by certification on successful completion
- Certification is recognised by IACET at international level
- Fully supported by Productive Services.
Recognition of Routsis Interactive Training Software
Routsis Training has been officially recognised as an Authorised Provider of Interactive Training Software by the IACET (International Association for Continuous Education and Training).
ECSA (Engineering Council of South Africa), who monitor the registration & progress of all registered professional Engineers in South Africa and monitor the CPD points (Continuing Professional Development), have also given their recognition for this education and training material.
Below is a table demonstrating examples of the various CPD values that may be awarded to Engineers who successfully complete Roustsis Interactive Training Software.
ECSA CPD Value
An Introduction to Injection Molding
Injection Moulding Basics
Maths for Moulders
Process Control Systems
Injection Mould Maintenance
Injection Mould Machine Maintenance