Custom Online Learning Portal - Rightstart
The absolute fastest, most effective way to train your production workforce!
With the exclusive RightStart™ program, companies of any size can take advantage of the flexibility offered by having their own company-specific, dedicated online plastics training portal. Each Learning Management System (LMS) is branded with the company’s logo and can handle all aspects of a blended training initiative; from adding users and creating assignments – to administering offline training events and generating progress reports.
Benefits of RightStart™
The absolute fastest, most effective way to train your production workforce
Your company’s own secure online training portal
Complete onsite setup and implementation – everything you need to get going and succeed
Continuous collaboration with the knowledgeable, committed and service-driven Productive Services team
In-depth training specially developed by plastics industry experts – and customized for your shop floor
Our Dedicated Training Portals are easy-to-use, yet sophisticated systems that administer and deliver any online course. It runs in your web browser over any Internet connection, does not require additional software and startup is immediate. Each portal contains over forty plastics training programs including all of our Injection Moulding, Maintenance, Mould Design, and Part Design courses.
All of our plastics training courses, as well as third party off-the-shelf programs, can be easily customized to include the materials, equipment, procedures and operations used at your facility.
Dedicated training portals are an ideal solution for companies with multiple facilities. We can also setup separate administrative accounts that will electronically fingerprint the administrator and their location for added security. All of the hardware, network infrastructure and support services are included and your company’s training portal is hosted on high-performance servers at a state-of-the-art premier Tier One data center.
Our Dedicated Online Plastics Training Portals will allow you to:
- Administer your own web-based training plans
- Manage users and departments
- Create and assign training curriculums
- Convert existing documents, presentations and videos into custom courses
- Customize existing courses or create new ones
- Track progress and export filtered activity reports
- Our Process for Tailoring and Launching Your Training Program
Here’s a quick look at how the RightStart™ Process works:
- We visit your plant and create a custom training plan specifically designed for each employee at your workplace.
- Based on your facility, we create job-specific tasks to develop and reinforce proper day-to-day work habits.
- We show you how to implement, track, and customize your training – so you can launch your new training initiative.
- Start training immediately with access to the world’s largest library of engaging, practical plastics training courses available.
- We provide ongoing support to ensure you get the most from your program.
For more information, check out: http://www.traininteractive.com/advantage/rightstart/